16.05.14 - 04:27 Uhr
Fortbridge Media Release
Rimfire Pacific Mining NL [ASX:RIM] - Drilling Commences at Sorpresa Gold and Silver Project
Rimfire Pacific Mining NL (ASX:RIM) is pleased to report that a 19 hole, 4,000m Reverse Circulation (and Diamond core tail) drilling campaign has commenced at multiple priority targets across the Sorpresa Gold and Silver Project, Fifield NSW. Structural, magnetic, gravity and induced polarization (IP) targets are being tested down dip of near surface, often high grade oxide gold and silver mineralization, searching for primary depth extensions (see Figures 1 to 4 in the link provided).
A concurrent regionally focused RC drill program to the west of Sorpresa is performing target definition work at three prospects. Results from the first hole, at Golden Green South, have returned a very promising 2m at 9.11g/t Au from 42m (Fi 401). Further results are awaited and drilling continues at Rabbit Hill and Twin Shafts (Figure 1).
* The Sorpresa Drilling program will test a range of gold/silver extensions and plunge targets (Figure 2).
* Drilling commenced at Roadside North with aggressive down dip & plunge step-out holes (Figures 2 to 4).
* Roadside, Original Sorpresa, Join-up and Boundary Gate East (BGE) are each targeted for gold, including extensions of the high grade gold results at BGE 1.
* Regional target definition RC Drilling at Golden Green South returned a highly encouraging 2m at 9.11g/t Au from 42m (Table 1 and Figure 1).
* RC Drilling at Twin Shafts and Rabbit Hill is nearing completion, results are awaited.
* Additional auger drill lines were completed at Yoe Lookout, aiming to extend the strike of the gold geochemical anomaly from 1km to approx. 1.5km. Auger drilling is now underway at Eclipse North.
�The commencement of a second RC rig at Fifield represents an exciting next stage of exploration for the Company as we eagerly implement further Discovery Growth drilling at Sorpresa. Significant effort has been directed to careful planning of deeper holes into the Sorpresa gold and silver mineralized system, aiming to test multiple targets and concepts for high grade shoots. We remain confident in the robustness of the Sorpresa system to generate extensions and intersections,� Executive Chairman, John Kaminsky said.
To view the full announcement please click on the link below:
For further information, please contact:
T 61 3 9620 5866
F 61 3 9620 5822
For media and investor inquiries, please contact:
Fortbridge Consulting: + 612 9003 0477
Fortbridge / Sydney
Tel: +61 400 122 449
Fortbridge / Hong Kong
Mobile: +852 908 723 27
Fortbridge / Singapore
Mobile: + 65 9616 1624
Fortbridge / London
Mobile: +44 (0) 7966 389 196
Mobile: +41 77 4703763
Fortbridge / Фортбридж
Телефон: +61 404 330 634
Fortbridge / New York
Mobile: +1 310 210 7696
Fortbridge / Toronto
Mobile: +1 647 704 9054
Fortbridge / Brazil
Mobile: +55 21 8020 7513
Fortbridge / Beijing
Mobile: +86 139 1110 3339
Fortbridge / 中国市场及中文咨询
手机：+61 425 567 931
Products & Services | Jobs